PRESENT PROJECTS of the “Sirona” International Association for Balneology and Tourism
Saint Spas II Specialized hospital for rehabilitation and recovery – Velingrad, Bulgaria
- Diseases’ diagnostics and treatment, when the treatment purpose can not be reached in the conditions of out-hospital care;
- Rehabilitation and recovery in I, II and III stage after hospital treatment;
- Diagnostics and consultations, required from physician or physician in dental medicine from other hospitals in the country or abroad;
- Medical and cosmetic procedures.
At the territory of the existing building in future may be planned opening step by step of the following directions:
1. Orthopaedics and Traumatology – endoprothesis – short stay in I stage of rehabilitation and recovery (7 – 14 days);
2. Plastic, reconstructive and esthetic surgery – endoscopic – short stay in I stage of rehabilitation and recovery (7 – 14 days);
3. Ambulatory surgery – abdominal, obstetrics and gynecology – short stay in I stage of rehabilitation and recovery (7 – 14 days);
4. Invasive cardiology – short stay in I stage of rehabilitation and recovery (7 – 14 days);
Location: The complex is located in the city of Velingrad, Bulgaria, at the end of the town, close to Radonova bath, at a terrain opposite the Saint Spas I balneological complex. See the Saint Spas I balneological complex
Stage of completeness: 70 percents of the building are completed and there is already issued Act 14 (Certificate for completed rough construction).
Time of completing the construction: the beginning of year 2013